Goanna Telemetry provides two distinct models of Weather Station. Both of which provide data updated at 10 minute intervals including , air temperature, wind speed, wind direction, relative humidity, barometric pressure, delta T, dew point, soil temperature (optional), and solar radiation (optional).
Our Nimbus Weather Station is the more affordable option. Utilising Next G technology to provide regularly updated information at 10 minute intervals directly to our database and website.
Our Cumulus Weather Station is the complete package. It has the ability to not only provide valuable meteorological data regularly but it can also act as a base station for moisture probe units utilising UHF radio. This is particularly useful in areas where Next G range is limited and therefore unsuitable for our Next G moisture probe units.
All weather stations have the following qualities:
- Designed and built to last a lifetime
- High quality sensors for accuracy
- Solar powered for location anywhere
- Scheduled maintenance programs for reliability
- Easy Data access through the Next G™ Network
- Competitively priced for affordability